Invest In What's Important:
Decision Making in Life and Finances
About Clint Camua, CFP®, MBA, Vice President and Partner
EP Wealth Advisors - Los Angeles, California
Clint Camua is Vice President and Partner at EP Wealth Advisors in Los Angeles, CA, where he is responsible for helping his clients align their finances, investments, and taxes with their life goals. Clint helps meet the needs of executives, and family-owned businesses as they strive to grow, protect, and transition their wealth.
- How would you describe decision making in life and finances in broad terms?
- How do biases come into play when people are making decisions, and how to do you guide clients through those biases?
- How do you communicate to clients what they need to do, in light of what they larger goal they have in mind?
- What factors should small business owners think through in deciding between succession planning and and selling the business?
- How do you help executives deal with the complexities of their benefits?
- How to you help divorcees and widows navigate the changes in their lives?
About the Financial Advisor Interview Series "Invest In What's Important."
At EP Wealth Advisors, our mission is to provide honest, objective financial advice to our clients just like we would to our families. As part of this mission, Invest in What's Important is about uncovering the overlooked but valuable advice that the mainstream media may not spend as much time on. We hope listeners will get an unvarnished look at what financial advisors talk about with their clients.
- EP Wealth Advisors (“EPWA”) makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, completeness, or relevance of any information presented in this report. EPWA has used its best efforts to verify the data referenced. The information presented was obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, EPWA cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information offered. All expressions of opinion are of the presenter and are subject to change without notice.
- Past performance is not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment or strategy, or product made reference to directly or indirectly, will be profitable or equal to past performance levels. Future financial conditions and events can never be accurately predicted. No analysis, plan, or report has the ability to accurately predict the future.
- Information presented is general in nature and should not be viewed as a comprehensive analysis of the topics discussed. It is intended to serve as a tool containing general information that should assist you in the development of subsequent discussions with the appropriate professional(s). Content does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice nor is it intended to supplement professional individualized advice. Always consult a professional Financial Advisor before implementing or applying any of the approaches or strategies made referenced to directly or indirectly here.
- Any direct or indirect references to investment allocation, specific securities, security sectors, or any investment vehicle(s) should not be taken as a recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell a particular security or invest in any specific investment strategy. There is no guarantee that any of the information or investment strategies discussed will be suitable or profitable.
- Asset allocation and diversification do not assure or guarantee better performance and cannot eliminate the risk of investment losses. There can be no assurances that a portfolio will match or exceed any particular benchmark.
- Hiring a qualified advisor and/or diversifying your portfolio do not guarantee investment success, and does not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. No guaranty or warranty is made that any results, projections, or other information being represented in this presentation will be met or sustained.
- All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Changes in investment strategies, contributions or withdrawals, and economic conditions, may materially alter the performance of your portfolio. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment or strategy will be suitable or profitable for a client's portfolio. There is also no assurance that a portfolio will match or outperform any particular benchmark.
- EP Wealth Advisors, LLC is a registered investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Registration with the SEC does not constitute an endorsement by the SEC, nor does it imply that EP Wealth Advisors Inc. has attained a certain level of skill or ability.