Like most industries today, the financial services industry is rapidly being shaped by technology, which is changing the way we do
business. To be successful in this environment, we must continue to ensure that we will manage our customer’s financial affairs
pragmatically and confidentially. At EP Wealth Advisors, LLC our customers have access to a broad range of investments and services.
To deliver these products and services as effectively and conveniently as possible, it is essential that we use current technology to
manage and maintain certain customer information. We want to assure all our customers that whenever information is used, it is done
with discretion, integrity, and conforming to high security standards. The safeguarding of customer information is an issue we take
seriously at EP Wealth Advisors, LLC. To affirm our continuing commitment to the proper use of customer information, we have set forth
1. California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”): The CCPA is a piece of legislation that provides California residents rights
over the information collected and retained by business like ours. At EP Wealth Advisors, LLC we believe the standards established by
the CCPA should apply to all our customers, irrespective of where they reside. As outlined below, our clients have the right to know: the
type information we collect, right to delete the information we collect – subject to an exception, and right to opt out of Sale of that
2. Recognition of a Customer’s Expectation of Privacy: At EP Wealth Advisors, LLC we believe the confidentiality and protection of
customer information is a fundamental responsibility. While information is critical to providing quality service, we recognize that one of
our most important assets is customer trust and confidence. Thus, the safekeeping of customer information is a priority.
3. Collection and Retention of Customer Information: EP Wealth Advisors, LLC limits the use, collection, and retention of customer
information which is necessary or useful to effectively conduct business and provide quality service to our clients. Information collected
may include but is not limited to: a client(s) name, address, telephone number, tax identification number or social security number, date of
birth, employment status, annual income, net worth, financial statements and previous tax filings, estate documents, insurance
information, and more.
4. Maintenance of Accurate Information: EP Wealth Advisors, LLC recognizes that it must maintain accurate customer records.
Therefore, EP Wealth Advisors has established procedures to maintain the accuracy of customer information and to keep such
information current and complete. These procedures include responding to requests to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner.
5. Limiting Employee Access to Information: At EP Wealth Advisors, LLC employee access to personally identifiable customer
information is limited to those with a business reason to know such information. Employees are educated on the importance of
Wealth Advisors employees are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of customer information and employees who violate the
6. Protection of Information via Established Security Procedures: EP Wealth Advisors, LLC recognizes that a fundamental element
of maintaining effective customer privacy procedures is to provide reasonable protection against the unauthorized access to customer
information. Therefore, EP Wealth Advisors, Inc. has established appropriate security standards and procedures to guard against any
unauthorized access to customer information.
7. Restrictions on the Disclosure or Sell of Customer Information: When it comes to sharing or selling customer information with
unaffiliated companies, EP Wealth Advisors places strict limits on who receives specific information about customer accounts and other
personally identifiable data. EP Wealth Advisors may share information with unaffiliated companies that in the normal course of our
business assist in providing investments and critical services to our customers only. Additionally, only in situations when legally required
or permitted in connection with fraud investigations or litigation; in connection with acquisitions and sales; and at the request or with the
permission of a customer only.
8. Maintaining Customer Privacy in Business Relationships with Third Parties: If we provide personally identifiable customer
information to a third party with which we have a business relationship, we will insist that the third party keep such information confidential,
consistent with the conduct of our business relationship and subject to a Non-Disclosure Agreement and/or Confidentiality Clauses.
9. Provision of Opt Out: EP Wealth Advisors currently operates under a “do not share” and “do not sell” policy. Therefore, given our
strict policy, we do not need to provide the right for its clients to opt out of sharing or selling with nonaffiliated third parties.
customers. We want our customers to understand our commitment to privacy in our use of customer information. As a result of our
of their customer information should call us at (310) 543-4559 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.