STRATEGIC FINANCIAL PLANNING SERVICES
EVERY SOLID FINANCIAL PLAN INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Budget and tax: What's your current income and expenses, and how might it change over time?
- Liquidity: What assets do you have that can be quickly turned into cash if needed?
- Large purchase financing: Do you have sufficient funds for a down-payment and know how much you can afford to finance?
- Risk management: Which assets should you protect with insurance coverage and how much?
- Investments: How can you grow your wealth with stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or real estate?
- Retirement and estate planning: When can you stop working? Who will inherit from you?
- Bookkeeping: Do you keep safe and accessible financial records and communicate your wishes to family members?
Are you prepared for the unexpected?
Life is full of surprises. But foresight and planning can equip you to handle the unforeseen. Your Financial Advisor team will craft a detailed personal financial plan.
WHY USE A FINANCIAL ADVISOR?
6 Reasons to Work With a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP) has the education and experience necessary to help you create a comprehensive financial plan. Every CFP at EP Wealth must:
- Passed an exam that covers insurance, investing, taxes, retirement, and estate planning
- Passed a background check, which includes mandatory disclosure of any felonies or bankruptcies
- Commit to the Board's code of ethics and rules of conduct that puts client interests first
- Accrue at least 6,000 hours (or 3 years), or 4,000 hours (~2 years) of apprenticeship experience performing financial planning services
- Complete 30 hours of continuing education credits (including 2 hours of ethics coursework) every 2 years
FIND A FINANCIAL ADVISOR NEAR YOU
Our breadth of coverage across the U.S. means we’re local—here to serve your needs at your convenience.