Calibrating Money with Your Values
Wednesday, April 12th, 2023
Conversations about finances with family members is tough for many people. But having those discussions is an important way to share our own experiences and values around money with those we love.
Our financial planners, Kristen Perez and Andrea Grumley, will explain why, how, and when to start discussing finances with your family and some best practices.
- Why it's important to talk about money with your significant other, children, and heirs
- How your financial plan helps to facilitate these discussions
- Best practices when having money conversations
- Actionable ideas to get started in discussing finances with your loved ones
- Ways to help your family and heirs carry forward your values and your legacy
Please fill out the form to view the webinar.
* Required Field
FIND A FINANCIAL ADVISOR NEAR YOU
Our breadth of coverage across the U.S. means we’re local—here to serve your needs at your convenience.