- The decision to open a retirement account and/or they type(s) can be a difficult one. There a numerous option and each option may present benefits and restrictions. 401(k)s, Traditional IRAs and Roth IRAs are not the only retirement account options available to investors. Many unique factors that are specific to the individual needs and goals of an investor should be considered prior to selecting a retirement account. Other options exist that may be better suited to your individual needs. 401(k)s and employer match options are not offered by all employers. Please consult your employer regarding their respective retirement plan options and benefits. Please consult a tax professional before implementing a retirement account.
- EP Wealth Advisors, (“EPWA”) offers services to a variety of accounts, including Traditional IRAs and Roth IRAs. However, EPWA cannot manage or service an individual participant’s account in a Participant Directed 401(k) plan. For this reason, EPWA and their staff may be incentivized to recommend a 401(k) to IRA rollover.
- There is no guarantee that a Roth IRA will be a suitable option for your retirement needs or that any of the referenced benefits will be achieved or sustained. Accordingly, your personal experience with any of the accounts mentioned in this post may be better or worse than what has been indicated here. or any account referenced herein. Please consult with a CPA, tax professional, and/or attorney regarding your specific situation before implementing any of the strategies referenced directly or indirectly herein.
- Information presented is general in nature and should not be viewed as a comprehensive analysis of the topics discussed. It is intended to serve as a tool containing general information that should assist you in the development of subsequent discussions. Content does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice nor is it intended to supplement professional individualized advice.
- Hiring a qualified advisor and/or financial planner does not guarantee investment success, and does not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. No guaranty or warranty is made that any direct or implied results or projections being represented here will be met or sustained.
- The need for a financial advisor or financial planner and/or the type of services required are specific to the uniqueness of each individual’s circumstances. There is no guarantee or warrantee that the services offered by EP Wealth Advisors, LLC will satisfy your specific financial services requirements. Services offered by other advisors may align more to your specific needs.
- All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Different types of investments and investment strategies involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment or strategy will be suitable or profitable for a client's portfolio. The risk of loss can never be eliminated even if working with a professional.
- EP Wealth Advisors, LLC. is registered as an investment advisor with the SEC and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. SEC registration does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by the Commission nor does it indicate that the advisor has attained a particular level of skill or ability