As seen in:
For investors with more than $500,000 in investable assets, we offer a free Financial Health Assessment and Portfolio Review.
The Financial Health Assessment would include:
- Free meeting or a call with an EP Wealth Advisor about your goals, your current situation, and the portfolio you have invested.
- A follow up meeting where we would share our insights on your finances and your portfolio.
Should you choose to join, that’s when you would have access to:
- A Strategically Diversified Portfolio invested with an allocation specific to your situation
- A Peace of Mind Plan with financial analyses like:
- tax projections
- estate planning reviews
- cash flow analyses
- insurance analyses including Medicare and long-term care,
- A Personal Financial Website with your finances at your fingertips on your phone or the internet.
Do You Have $500,000 in Investable Assets? If so,
Still on the fence about a free Financial Health Assessment?
Talk to someone you trust
You don’t have to take our word for it, maybe you have a good friend or family member who has their finances and investments all together. We are such firm believers that we put an Advisor Selection Checklist for what we think you should consider when searching for a financial advisor. We urge you to download it and have a conversation about what makes a valuable financial advisor with your trusted friend, but there are three aspects that we deeply believe make a difference.
1. Fiduciary responsibility – this is the highest standard of responsibility in the financial services industry and means that advisors are legally obligated to provide advice in your best interest.
2. Comprehensive financial planning – Many people say they do this, but ask about the analyses they provide their clients and if they have a financial planning department.
3. Does the advisor care? Arguably the hardest to judge, but easiest to feel. We have not only hired advisors that we believe are trustworthy, experienced, and skilled at helping people through the important decisions in life, but we have regular trainings to instill this ability. We call it The EP Way, and we work hard to ingrain it deep in our culture, from the advisor all the way to back office staff.
Research shows that humans are not particularly-well equipped to handle money.
Want to know more about EP Wealth Advisors? It all started in a frozen yogurt shop…
Co-founders Brian Parker and Derek Holman have been friends since 6th grade, and they forged a friendship while serving frozen yogurt. They enjoyed working together and both were better with numbers than they were with soft serve. So after they went to college, they entered the finance industry because that’s where they thought they could help people the most.
In 1999, Brian and Derek founded the firm as a fiduciary, which legally obligates that the advisor provide advice in the best interest of the client. EP Wealth Advisors is on a mission to try to help as many people stop worrying about their finances and investments and start investing their lives in what’s important.
Since then, the firm has grown significantly with offices in 3 states, more than 20 advisors, more than 2,000 clients, and $3.29 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2017. EP Wealth Advisors plans to help more clients, and grow ourselves.
Still reading? How about articles from our blog?