Recorded: April 28, 2021
As an investor, it is important for you to stay up to date with what is going on in the market.
To help you make informed investing decisions, we want to arm you with data—every investor’s secret weapon.
Knowing what is happening in the market and being able to make rational decisions based on facts can help you navigate market-related adversity.
In this webinar, Managing Director of Portfolio Strategy Adam Phillips, CFA, CFP® will cover:
- An update on recent asset class performance
- Where the U.S. economy stands on its path towards recovery
- What to expect from stocks after the record-setting rally over the last twelve months
- How risks including rising inflationary pressures could influence the market outlook
- How the Investment Committee is positioning portfolios to navigate the changing environment
Fill out the form to register for the live webinar!
Recording of this webinar will be sent to all registrants.
Adam Phillips, CFA, CFP®
Managing Director, Portfolio Strategy/Partner
Director of Client Experience